Your message has been sent successfully.Send another message.
Think global, act local.Initially, Pioneer's products were distributed in Europe through a network of independent distributors, but with the 1970 foundation of Pioneer Europe NV, based in Belgium, the company began to lay the foundations of its local presence. Driven by the growth of the audio-visual market and its strategy of operating near the customers it serves, the company set up its first European distribution subsidiaries in 1978 in Germany, the United Kingdom and Denmark. This trend continued throughout the next decade with distribution subsidiaries added in Italy (1980), in both The Netherlands and Belgium (1981), in Spain (1986), in Norway (1990) as well as in France (1993). In 1994, a representative office in Moscow for the Russian market opened. In 1997, the Belgian and Dutch subsidiaries merged together to become a Benelux operation. Sweden became one of Pioneer's subsidiary companies early 1999.
Pioneer is an "Entertainment-Creating Company," which is especially important at a time when the universe of entertainment is expanding faster than ever. Yet, our challenge doesn't end with higher-performance products. These have to be more comfortable and convenient to use as well. Only then can they live up to our high standards and create experiences that are soul-satisfying for every customer. This is the ideal quality of entertainment which Pioneer aims to achieve.
Experience the Pioneer Home Entertainment product range at this year's IFA.
You are cordially invited!
Product groups & Business areas
Audio / HiFi / Surround
Audio and hi-fi devices (stationary)
- Active speakers Multiroom loudspeakers with wireless audio transmission (W-LAN, Airplay, GoogleCast, Bluetooth, voice control, etc.)
- Amplifiers (integrated amplifiers, pre-amplifiers, power amplifiers)
- CD players
- Devices/systems with streaming function
- Digital-to-analog converters
- Hard disc recorders / Music Server Systems (micro, midi, full-size)
- Speakers, passive
- Subwoofer/Satellite systems
- Turntables, analog
- Audio and HiFi systems (portable)
- Multi-channel surround sound systems
- Audio and hi-fi devices (stationary)
- Home Entertainment & VR
- Audio / HiFi / Surround